Mente Argentina´s Au Pair program in Buenos Aires bridges the gap between those wanting an extraordinary Au Pair experience abroad and the Host Families in Argentina needing experienced international Au Pairs to take of their children
AU PAIR PROGRAM INTRODUCTION
“Au Pair” in French means “of a pair” which reflects the type of relation that you will have with the children and the family: equality. The experience of being an Au pair is more than just taking care of children of a host family. It is the opportunity to live in a foreign country, becoming part of a new family and making friends from all over the world.
If you love an adventure and are great with children, the Mente Argentina Au Pair program is for you. We will provide you the best cultural exchange experience possible
AU-PAIR PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Mente Argentina´s Au Pair program in Buenos Aires bridges the gap between those wanting an extraordinary Au Pair experience abroad and the Host Families in Argentina needing experienced international Au Pairs to take of their children.
During the experience you will be able to learn about the culture and improve your Spanish language abilities while obtaining work experience abroad.
You will be placed according to your requirements, experience and skills at the best placement match.
While most of the Au Pairs work between 25 and 35 hours, the hourly charge is flexible and tailored to the participants.
In regards to accommodation, our program offers the following two options:
• Full-Board Accommodations in the home of the family, where the host provides all three meals daily.
• Mente Argentina Accommodation in Student Residence or Shared Apartment*
*The Au Pairs receive meals during their working hours
Both options offer a wide range of cultural immersion activities, personal advice, services and assistance throughout your stay.
Mente Argentina Au Pair Program also offers an optional introductory course of 20 hours of Spanish immersion classes during your first week(s) in Argentina (Monday to Friday from 9am 1pm). This would be the occasion to refresh your memory and to prepare you with specific business vocabulary as well as the most common Argentine expressions and words that you will need to interact in an Argentine environment.
Please read below for detailed information about what exactly is included in the Mente Argentina Au Pair ProgramYou can be one of them through Mente Argentina!
ü For women 18 years or older
ü Experience as a nanny or childcare professional
ü Minimum commitment of 15 hours per week
ü Native or advance level of English and Intermediate level of Spanish
ü College degree or currently attending a university
ü References from at least two former employers
ü Personal Evaluation conducted by our Licensed Psychologist
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM FEE?
- Find a tailor-made Host Family that specifically meets your needs
- Official International Au Pair Certificate granted by Mente Argentina
- Exclusive Accommodation in the Host Family or at best areas of Buenos Aires: Palermo, Belgrano, Barrio Norte or Recoleta (all utilities and expenses included)
- Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activities
- Private Airport Pick Up
- Private Airport Drop Off
- Welcome Orientation
- Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
- Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
- Free Cellular Phone
- Mente Argentina ISIC Global Discount Card
- Tango Lessons
- Conversation Exchange Partner
- Mente Argentina On-site assistance & Support Services 24/7
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF BEING A MENTE ARGENTINA PARTICIPANT.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOURS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN ALL MENTE ARGENTINA PROGRAMS.
UNIQUE AU-PAIR EXPERIENCES
We work with wonderful families from various parts of the world, who truly value their employees. We work to place you with families who believe that nannies are professionals and who recognize the value of your services. As a result, these families offer competitive contributions for their au pairs.
Depending on each particular case and the amount of hours of work per week, there is a contribution of the family, which will allow you to tour the city and see Argentina in a unique way!
WHY BEING AN AU PAIR IN ARGENTINA WITH MENTE?
There are many benefits that come with the Au Pair program in Buenos Aires with Mente Argentina. First is the possibility of getting to know the argentine culture in a very special way, forming part of a family, taking over the role of older sister and being able to develop the Spanish language. In addition, there is also the contribution of the family, which will allow you to tour the city and see Argentina in a unique way!
· Top placements & competitive contributions
· Personalized search to find a host family that is in agreement of your expectations and interests.
· Allows you to have an unforgettable experience and achieve fluency in the Spanish Language.
· You will return to your home country with a highly valued and competitive advantage when applying for jobs.
· Room and Boards provided by the family for the entire stay. (optional)
· Cultural immersion in Argentina as part of the host family.
· Possibility of financing and paying all living expenses with the contribution received.
AU-PAIR PROGRAM START DATES 2016Please check the desktop version of this page or download the program brochure to see next start dates for this program.