The International Political Economy Program offered by Mente is 15 months long during which time students will have the opportunity to take courses in specialized concentrations according to their personal interests. Upon completion of the Master program, the graduate will have a solid understanding of the International Political Economy and global economy with an emphasis on Latin America
PROGRAM OVERVIEW 2017
Mente Argentina’s Master’s program in International Political Economy has been designed for students from all over the world who are interested in acquiring practical and theoretical knowledge that allows them to develop in the international economic sphere, and also seek an extraordinary learning experience in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our International Political Economy Program will offer you the highest quality education at one of the most prestigious universities of Latin America.
The International Political Economy Program offered by Mente is 15 months long during which time students will have the opportunity to take courses in specialized concentrations according to their personal interests. Upon completion of the program, the graduate will have a solid understanding of the International Political Economy and global economy with an emphasis on Latin America.
Students will receive an updated formation in the area and the relative disciplines. He/she can diagnose tendencies, analyze risks, and evaluate scenarios in the field of economy and the international economic relationship. The graduates are able to design, implement and to evaluate politics and strategies for the public and private sectors. Their training allows them a wide field of acting within international organisms to develop as consultants or analysts. An essential strength of this profile is investigation and intensive training methodology, of which also permits him/her to develop in teaching and investigative institutions.You can be one of them through Mente Argentina!
- Mente Argentina Online Application Form
- Internatonial Political Economy Master Degree Complete Application Form
- Bachellor´s Degree or Equivalent (4 Years or Equivalent)
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose: This statement should detail your reasons for applying to the program and outline your academic and cultural objectives for the program. It should be half a page to one A4 page in length.
- Resume – CV: Should describe your education background, work experience, and skill set.
WHAT´S INCLUDED IN THE MASTER PROGRAM IN INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL ECONOMY 2017
- Guaranteed Admission & Enrollment
- Help and Assistance with Student Visa requirements.
- Official University Transcripts & Certificates
- 15 Months of Accommodation in Shared Apartment (Private Room) in the exclusive area of Belgrano, Palermo, Barrio norte or Recoleta. – All utilities and expenses included -
- Private Airport Pick Up
- Prvate Airport Drop Off
- Access to University Facilities
- Welcome Orientation
- Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
- Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activities
- Mente Argentina ISIC Global Discount Card
- Free Local Cell Phone
- Conversation Exchange Partner – Language Exchange Passes
- Tango Lessons
- Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
- Mente Argentina On-site assistance & Support Services 24/7
To see the program fees please download the Master Degree Program in Int. Political Economy Program brochure 2017
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF BEING A MENTE ARGENTINA PARTICIPANT.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOURS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN ALL MENTE ARGENTINA PROGRAMS!
HOST UNIVERSITY: UNIVERSITY OF BELGRANO
Mente Argentina works with one of the most prestigious private universities for higher education in Argentina which is recognized by the Argentine Ministry of Public Education as a degree-granting institution of higher learning.
The International Political Economy Master’s program will consist of three parts, the required curriculum, elective courses and finally, research and methodology. Students will choose four elective courses from various departments, all of which must be at the graduate level.
The research and methodology requirement is composed of two subjects (statistics and qualitative methodology), two thesis workshops (for the preparation of a project and methodological development), attendance at the Yearly Seminar for Investigation and a research workshop for the preparation of the thesis. Each student will receive the guidance of an advisor from the faculty
Please check below the courses offered.
UNIVERSIDAD DE BELGRANO
Universidad de Belgrano was founded in 1964 by Dr.Avelino Porto and has grown to become one of Argentina's leaders in higher education. It currently offers more than 50 undergraduate and graduate level degrees to its more than 15,000 local and international students. Its facilities include fully-equipped classrooms, libraries, cafeteria, bookstore and computer labs, most of these housed in a modern building in an upper-middle class residential neighborhood (Belgrano) only a quick subway or bus-ride away from Buenos Aires' historic and governmental district.The University has over 180 exchange and academic cooperation agreements with universities across the world hosting approximately 2,000 international students each year.
- Economic and Financial Policy
- International Economic Relations
- International Trade
- International Economic Organisms
- International and Latin American Economic Problems
- Global Finance
- International Economic Negotiations
- Integration and Open Regionalism
- International Agenda
- Statistical Analysis
- Qualitative Methodology
- Thesis Workshop I
- Thesis Workshop II
- Materias Optativas – Área de Estudios Secundaria (MO-AES) 1, 2, 3 y 4
- International Law and Human Rights
- Research Workshop
- Annual Research Seminar
DID YOU KNOW?
Aligned with the most prestigious international universities, Mente Argentina’s International Political Economy Program offers instruction using the case method. This approach is based on meeting the demands of International Political Economy leaders who seek employees and colleagues who are professionals with strong decision-making skills and the ability to efficiently apply theory to practical problems.
Through this approach the students will conceptualize the theoretical contents while developing their cognitive capabilities. In addition, students will gain interpersonal skills through working in groups, presentations and attending workshops. Students will also have the opportunity to participate in seminars and conferences by special invitation.
INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL ECONOMY MASTER DEGREE: CALENDAR & SCHEDULEPlease check the desktop version of this page or download the program brochure to see next start dates for this program.