The Mente Argentina MBA Program has been designed for students from all over the world who not only want to get a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, but who also seek an extraordinary learning experience in Buenos Aires, Argentina. With this in mind, the MBA Program offers you not only the highest qualitybusiness education at one of Argentina’s most prestigious Business schools,
MBA PROGRAM OVERVIEW 2017/2018
Aligned with the most prestigious international business schools, Mente Argentina’s MBA Program offers instruction using the case method. This approach is based on meeting the demands of business leaders who seek employees and colleagues who are professionals with strong decision-making skills and the ability to efficiently apply theory to practical problems.
Students will exercise not only intellectual, but expository skills as they put facts, theory, and need based proposals into practice in arguments against professionals from different backgrounds. They will have to argue the potential advantages of their proposals or decisions and demonstrate results with simulations based on quantitative methods. Students will employ tactics of persuasion and negotiation, and display outstanding competence in order to compete for positions of responsibility at the highest levels and to integrate advisory staff with ease and expertise.You can be one of them through Mente Argentina!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE MBA PROGRAM 2017/18
- Guaranteed Admission & Enrollment
- Help and Assistance with Student Visa requirements.
- Official University Transcripts & Certificates
- Shared Apartment Accommodation (Private Room) in the exclusive area of Palermo, Barrio Norte or Recoleta (all utilities and expenses included)
- Private Airport Pick Up
- Private Airport Drop Off
- Access to University Facilities
- Welcome Orientation
- Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
- Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activities
- Mente Argentina ISIC Global Discount Card
- Free Local Cell Phone
- Conversation Exchange Partner – Language Exchange Passes
- Tango Lessons
- Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
- Mente Argentina On-site assistance & Support Services 24/7
TO SEE THE PROGRAM FEES PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE MBA PROGRAM BROCHURE 2017-2018
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF BEING A MENTE ARGENTINA PARTICIPANT.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOURS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN ALL MENTE ARGENTINA PROGRAMS!
MBA PROGRAM - HOST UNIVERSITY
Mente Argentina works with one of the most prestigious private universities for higher education in Argentina which is recognized by the Argentine Ministry of Public Education as a degree-granting institution of higher learning.
All of the Master’s Programs are officially accredited by the Ministry of Education and by the National University Teaching and Accreditation Commission (CONEAU).
Mente Argentina’s Business School seeks to contribute to the cultivation of leaders and managers who are comprehensively trained in efficiency and who are ready to face challenges. The school works to foster leaders who will succeed in the ever changing business world of the 21st century.
The MBA Program understands the demand for a dynamic education and adaptable skill set in today’s business world. In response, the program offers a set of courses which are very relevant to these issues, taught through a highly effective teaching system, case methodology.
The following is the list of MBA Courses that are offered through the Mente Argentina´s International MBA Program in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNIVERSIDAD DE BELGRANO
Universidad de Belgrano was founded in 1964 by Dr.Avelino Porto and has grown to become one of Argentina's leaders in higher education. It currently offers more than 50 undergraduate and graduate level degrees to its more than 15,000 local and international students. Its facilities include fully-equipped classrooms, libraries, cafeteria, bookstore and computer labs, most of these housed in a modern building in an upper-middle class residential neighborhood (Belgrano) only a quick subway or bus-ride away from Buenos Aires' historic and governmental district.The University has over 180 exchange and academic cooperation agreements with universities across the world hosting approximately 2,000 international students each year.
- FUNDAMENTOS DE DIRECCION ESTRATÉGICA
- FUNDAMENTOS DE MARKETING
- ESTRATEGIAS EMPRESARIALES
- PLAN DE NEGOCIOS
- FINANZAS DE LA EMPRESA
- GESTIÓN DE OPERACIONES
- INFORMACIÓN GERENCIAL
- ECONOMÍA DE LA EMPRESA
- MACROECONOMÍA APLICADA
- COMPORTAMIENTO ORGANIZACIONAL
- MÉTODOS CUANTITATIVOS
- GESTIÓN DE LA ESTRATEGIA ORGANIZACIONAL
- ALIANZAS ESTRATÉGICAS
- DECISIONES DE NEGOCIOS
- GESTIÓN DE PROYECTOS
- NEGOCIOS INTERNACIONALES
- TALLER DE TRABAJO FINAL
- TALLER DE NEGOCIACIÓN
- SEMINARIO: ÉTICA Y RESPONSABILIDAD SOCIAL EMPRESARIA
- SEMINARIO I: NEGOCIOS Y POLÍTICAS PÚBLICAS
- SEMINARIO II: PODER Y POLÍTICA EN LA ORGANIZACIÓN
- FUSIONES Y ADQUISICIONES EMPRESARIAS
- MERCADOS DE CAPITALES
- ANÁLISIS Y SELECCIÓN DE CARTERAS DE INVERSIÓN
- PRODUCTOS FINANCIEROS
- ESTRUCTURA FINANCIERA INTERNACIONAL
- VALUACIÓN DE EMPRESAS
- FUSIONES Y ADQUISICIONES
- SEMINARIO I: ANÁLISIS FINANCIERO APLICADO
- SEMINARIO II: PROYECCIÓN SERIES DE TIEMPO
- INVESTIGACIÓN DE MERCADOS Y COMPORTAMIENTO DEL CONSUMIDOR
- COMUNICACIONES INTEGRADAS DE MARKETING
- CANALES DE DISTRIBUCIÓN Y POLÍTICA DE PRECIOS
- MARKETING DE SERVICIOS
- ESTRATEGIAS DE MARKETING
- MARKETING BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
- PLAN DE MARKETING
- SEMINARIO I: MARKETING EN INTERNET
- SEMINARIO II: MARKETING INTERNACIONAL
MBA SCHEDULE AND PROGRAM START DATESPlease check the desktop version of this page or download the program brochure to see next start dates for this program.